Support | Terms and Conditions
Bo Stegall | the collection® reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Bo Stegall | the collection® Web Sites are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Bo Stegall | the collection® Web Sites. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
USE OF SITE. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, the Bo Stegall | the collection® Web Sites are for your personal, noncommercial use. You must not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Bo Stegall | the collection® Web Sites, unless this is done for noncommercial purposes.Any other use of materials on this Site, including but not limited to the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of the content of this Site, without prior written permission of Bo Stegall | the collection® is strictly prohibited. Harassment in any manner or form on any of the Bo Stegall | the collection® Web Sites, including via e-mail and chat or by obscene or abusive language is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Bo Stegall | the collection® employee, host, or representative or other members or visitors on the Bo Stegall | the collection® Web Sites is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Bo Stegall | the collection® Web Sites any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Site or use the Site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
The entire content included in the Bo Stegall | the collection® Web Sites, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, or code and the selection and arrangements thereof is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Bo Stegall | the collection® . The collective work includes works that are licensed to Bo Stegall | the collection® . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of and are proprietary to Bo Stegall | the collection® , or other respective owners that have granted Bo Stegall | the collection® the right and license to use such Marks.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURES FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the website’s designated agent.
ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO OR NOT COMPLYING WITH THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE
Bo Stegall | the collection® respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users and visitors to do the same. Bo Stegall | the collection® will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, Bo Stegall | the collection® will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Bo Stegall | the collection® the following information. Please be advised that to be effective, the Notification must include ALL of the following:
1. a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Bo Stegall | the collection® Web Sites;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit Bo Stegall | the collection® to contact you;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to:
BY MAIL: The Hair Care Greenville, LLC Bo Stegall | the collection 902 N. Church St. Greenville, SC 29609
BY EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND TERMINATION
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the Bo Stegall | the collection® Web Sites. These terms and conditions, or any of them, may be modified or terminated by Bo Stegall | the collection® without notice at any time for any reason. Bo Stegall | the collection® may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site. The provisions relating to Copyrights and Trademarks, Disclaimer, Claims, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Applicable Laws, Arbitration and General, shall survive any termination.
Bo Stegall | the collection®, directly or via its third party contractors, may collect, organize and use any content created or otherwise supplied by customers on Bo Stegall | the collection® website, social media services, and third-party websites, including, without limitation, any and all material, text, videos, photographs, information, other data submitted by customers and/or opinions, product or service ratings or reviews, articles, written expressions, in any form or media, and/or any works of authorship created by the customer (such content collectively referred to as “Customer Generated Content” or “CGC”).
Bo Stegall | the collection® and any of its third party contractors may use, transfer, copy, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, modify, create derivative works of the CGC and otherwise use and commercially exploit any CGC in any media formats (“Permitted Use”). Customer shall grant Bo Stegall | the collection® and any of its third party contractors a nonexclusive, perpetual, revocable, worldwide, fully paid-up, royalty-free license for any Permitted Use. Such license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed.
Customers grants Bo Stegall | the collection® all necessary rights in and to the CGC, including without limitation, any customer consents, assignments, licenses, permissions and authorizations (including the waiver of any moral rights) necessary for Bo Stegall | the collection® and any of its third party contractors to use the CGC for any lawful purpose.
Neither Bo Stegall | the collection® nor its third party contractors shall be liable for any CGC, and Bo Stegall | the collection® third party contractors shall be entitled to edit or remove from any of their respective platform (“Platform”) any CGC that is inaccurate, inappropriate or otherwise not in compliance with such platform’s terms or applicable law.
Customers hereby give permissions, authorizations and licenses, if any, required by applicable law or third-party website or application terms and/or policies (including without limitation the Instagram Platform policy), for Bo Stegall | the collection® transfer to and use by Bo Stegall | the collection® third party contractors of customer’s private and personally identifiable information and any CGC for the purpose of providing marketing technology and related services, sending applicable emails and recommendations, operation and improvement of any third party platforms, use of targeted behavioral advertisements and analysis and transfer to third parties for all of these purposes.
All the Intellectual Property Rights (as defined hereunder) to Bo Stegall | the collection® third party contractors’ intellectual property, evidenced by or embodied in and/or attached/connected/related to any Platform (with the exception of the CGC and any Bo Stegall | the collection® intellectual property), including without limitation any underlying software, platforms, algorithms, technology, site design, any information, services, texts, files, Platform and product documentation, videos, various applications, social graphs, organization, structure, specifications, application “look and feel,” navigation, features and related content that may be created in connection with the use of or registration to the Platform and/or other proprietary materials are the property of Bo Stegall | the collection® respective third party contractor and/or its respective affiliates which shall retain all right, title and interest in connection therewith.
Customers hereby consent (i.e., opt-in) to receive post-sale emails sent by Bo Stegall | the collection® (via its third party contractors as a mere conduit) containing reminders to submit reviews and containing recommendations and/or links to third party goods and/ or services, as required by applicable law.
Any customer using the user front end of any of a Platform may only use such Platform for personal and non-commercial use only. Customers agree to comply with all applicable security, privacy and data protection laws and regulations when using any of Bo Stegall | the collection® third party contractors’ marketing technology and related services and/or Platform. Customer consents for Bo Stegall | the collection® and any of its third party contractors to use any cookies or similar technologies on or through Bo Stegall | the collection® website.
If a customer wishes to have a review or any other Customer Generated Content created by such customer removed, please contact us by phone at 1-864-449-0572, or via email at email@example.com, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to have it promptly removed.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, this Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). However, even if the third party is affiliated with Bo Stegall | the collection®, Bo Stegall | the collection® has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Bo Stegall | the collection®. Bo Stegall | the collection® has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Links do not imply that Bo Stegall | the collection® sponsors, endorses, is affiliated with or associated with, or has been legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such External Sites.
Bo Stegall | the collection® makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Site’s content or the content of any site or External Sites. Bo Stegall | the collection® does not filter advertisements or other content that children may view through our sites or “hot-linked” sites, and they could receive content and materials from the Internet and/ or advertising that are inappropriate for children. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to consider using an electronic filtering software.
This site and the materials, information, services, and products in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Bo Stegall | the collection® disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, and warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. Bo Stegall | the collection® does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Bo Stegall | the collection® does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. The above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Bo Stegall | the collection® be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if Bo Stegall | the collection® has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
Your use of The Bo Stegall | the collection® Web Sites shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of South Carolina, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Bo Stegall | the collection® Web Sites (including but not limited to the purchase of Bo Stegall | the collection® products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Bo Stegall | the collection® Web Sites (including but not limited to the purchase of Bo Stegall | the collection® products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Bo Stegall | the collection® failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Bo Stegall | the collection® may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Bo Stegall | the collection® makes no representation that materials in the Bo Stegall | the collection® Web Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from locations outside California do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the materials shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California.
By using this Site, you agree that Bo Stegall | the collection®, at its sole discretion, may require you to submit any disputes arising from the use of this Site, or these Terms and Conditions concerning or, including disputes arising from or concerning their interpretation, violation, nullity, invalidity, non-performance or termination, as well as disputes about filling gaps in this contract or its adaptation to newly arisen circumstances, to final and binding arbitration under the International Rules of Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association, by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said Rules. Notwithstanding these rules, however, such proceeding shall be governed by the laws of the state as set forth in the previous section.
Any award in an arbitration initiated under this clause shall be limited to monetary damages and shall include no injunction or direction to any party other than the direction to pay a monetary amount. Further, the arbitrator(s) shall have no authority to award punitive, consequential or other damages not measured by the prevailing party’s actual damages in any arbitration initiated under this section, except as may be required by statute.
The following are the terms of the agreement between The Hair Care Greenville, LLC. (“Bo Stegall | the collection®”) and the Buyer (“Buyer”) of any products through Bo Stegall | the collection® website (the “Site”). Buyer is requested to review these terms carefully before ordering:
Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in this Online Contract (“Contract”) with respect to the goods and information provided by or through the E-Store. This Contract constitutes the entire and only agreement between Bo Stegall | the collection® and Buyer, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to the goods and information provided by or through the E-Store, and the subject matter of this Contract. Buyer agrees to review this Contract prior to purchasing anything and purchase of a good shall be deemed acceptance of this Contract.
SETUP AND PAYMENT
Buyer represents and warrants that (i) the credit card information supplied is true, correct and complete and (ii) charges incurred by the Buyer will be honored by the Buyer’s credit card company and (iii) Buyer shall pay charges incurred by Buyer at the amounts in effect at the time incurred, including all applicable taxes. Buyer shall be responsible for all charges incurred through use of Buyer’s password. Buyer agrees to keep his or her password confidential and to notify Bo Stegall | the collection® within 24 hours of any breach of this Contract or unauthorized use of the password. Bo Stegall | the collection® does not protect Buyer from unauthorized use of Buyer’s password.
The content, organization, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the E-Store are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and, the copying, redistribution, use or publication by a Buyer of any such content or any part of the E-Store is prohibited.
EDITING, DELETING, AND MODIFICATION
Bo Stegall | the collection® reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any goods for sale from the E-Store. Upon notice published over the E-Store, Bo Stegall | the collection® may modify this Contract, or prices, and may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the E-Store in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Modification of this Contract will be deemed effective upon publication on the E-Store with respect to transactions occurring after said date.
RIGHT TO REFUSE
Bo Stegall | the collection® reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time. Sale of any goods is subject to availability.
Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Bo Stegall | the collection® and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to a Buyer’s violation of this Contract or use of the E-Store.
Buyer’s right to use the E-Store is not transferable and is subject to any limits established by Bo Stegall | the collection® or by Buyer’s credit card company.
The goods offered through the e-store are provided “as available,” and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The sole and entire maximum liability of Bo Stegall | the collection®, for any reason, and buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any cause whatsoever, shall be limited to the amount paid by the buyer for the particular items purchased. Bo Stegall | the collection® and any of its affiliates, dealers or suppliers are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Bo Stegall | the collection® and buyer. This e-store and goods would not be provided without such limitations. Some state statutes may apply regarding limitation of liability.
ORDER CONFIRMATION & SHIPPING
After Buyer’s order has been submitted, a page will be displayed confirming that the order was received. An email confirming receipt of the order will also be sent to Buyer shortly after the order is submitted. If an order confirmation does not arrive within 24 hours after submission, Buyer shall contact Bo Stegall | the collection® Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, for assistance.
Bo Stegall | the collection® orders are shipped on business days (Monday through Friday 8:30-17:30, excluding major holidays). All orders are subject to authorization. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped.
If an order was not shipped, was incorrectly shipped, is missing a product or contains a damaged or defective item, Buyer shall contact Bo Stegall | the collection® Customer Service email at email@example.com, for assistance.
Bo Stegall | the collection® stands behind the quality of our products. We believe that we can work together with our customers to make every purchase a positive experience. In the event you are not satisfied with your purchase or have any concerns, please follow the guidelines outlined in Bo Stegall | the collection® return and refund policy below.
Terms and Conditions for Products Purchased Online
For defective items
If a product purchased on the E-Store is defective customer shall contact Bo Stegall | the collection® Customer Service email at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days of receipt of product. In order to process its request, the customer shall provide a detailed description of the defect, pictures if possible and the original order number. Bo Stegall | the collection® will replace the defective item or item’s part (ie.pump) at no charge. Bo Stegall | the collection® reserves the right to pick up any defective products from the customer to further investigate the defects in question.
Not satisfied with the product
If a customer is unsatisfied with a purchase made on the E-Store, customer shall contact Bo Stegall | the collection® Customer Service email at email@example.com, within 30 days of receipt of product. Bo Stegall | the collection® will offer the customer a Bo Stegall | the collection® Gift Card for the total amount of the product excluding shipping charges and taxes. In order to process its request, the customer shall provide the original order number and confirm any personal information necessary to issue the GiftCard. Bo Stegall | the collection® reserves the right to pick up any products from the customer that are deemed unsatisfactory.
For missing items in an order
If a customer received incorrect items in their order, customer shall contact Bo Stegall | the collection® Customer Service email at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days of receipt of the order. Bo Stegall | the collection® will send out the correct products immediately, and reserves the right to pick up the products that were sent in error in order to have them returned back to the company.
Returning online orders
You may not return online orders at any store locations that sells Bo Stegall | the collection® products. For returns of products purchased from salons, please see our In-store Return Policy stated below. Items non-eligible for returns or replacements:
• Gift cards
• Products damaged through normal wear and tear (non-manufacturer’s defects)
• Shipping or delivery charges
• GWPs and promotion items
Terms and Conditions for Products Purchased In Store
For defective items
Bo Stegall | the collection® shall provide a limited warranty for its products against defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the original purchase date (“Warranty Period”). If a product purchased from a salon is defective, customer shall first contact the place of purchase for assistance. If issue is left unresolved, customer shall contact Bo Stegall | the collection® Customer Service email at email@example.com. In order to process its request, the customer shall provide the batch code of the product, the place of purchase, a detailed description of the defect, pictures if possible and a proof of purchase. Bo Stegall | the collection® will replace the defective item or item’s part (ie. Pump) at no charge. Bo Stegall | the collection® reserves the right to request that defective products be returned to the company to further investigate the defects in question.
Not satisfied with the product
If a customer is unsatisfied with a purchase made in a salon or other authorized retailer, customer shall contact the place of purchase to request a return or exchange. Bo Stegall | the collection® does not accept any returns or offer any exchanges for products purchased outside of the official Bo Stegall | the collection® E-Store. Returns and Exchanges will remain at the discretion of the place of purchase.
USE OF INFORMATION
Bo Stegall | the collection® reserves the right, and Buyer authorizes Bo Stegall | the collection®, to the use and assignment of all information regarding Buyer’s use of the E-Store and all information provided by Buyer, subject to applicable law.
This Agreement is governed by the substantive laws of the State of California, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law, provided, however, the obligation to arbitrate shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, which preempts any law that limits arbitration, such as California Code of Civil Procedure ” §§ 1281.2, 1281.3 or 1281.4. Each person or entity who is a Party to this Agreement or subject to the arbitration provisions of this Agreement consents to jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Los Angeles, California.
Any cause of action of Buyer with respect to the E-Store must be instituted within 3 months after any purchase or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in the above Disclaimer. The language in this Contract shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party.
All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Contract shall be brought solely in the State of California and Buyer expressly submits to the jurisdiction of said courts and Buyer consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Contract be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the E-Store or Bo Stegall | the collection® is in conflict or inconsistent with this Contract, this Contract shall take precedence. Failure of Bo Stegall | the collection® to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
This Agreement represents the entire understanding between Buyer and Bo Stegall | the collection® regarding its use of the E-Store and supersedes any prior statements or representations.
CURRENCY & SALE TAXES
All prices on the E-store are in US dollars. Buyer agrees that all orders shipped by Bo Stegall | the collection® are subject to sales tax, applicable in accordance with the tax code of the state to which the order will be shipped. Tax is estimated at the time an order is placed and a final calculation of the actual sales tax will be reflected on Buyer’s order confirmation e-mail and packing slip.
Credit card information entered on the E-Store is secure and safe using a VeriSign SSL Certificate. All orders placed on the E-Store are encrypted, thereby protecting any credit card information that is submitted at the time of the order. By using the most advanced consumer online security technique to date, Bo Stegall | the collection® can insure that all orders are placed safely and securely. As such, Bo Stegall | the collection® is not liable for any direct or indirect damages related to credit card fraud or theft.
At this time, Bo Stegall | the collection® ships strictly to the contiguous 48 U.S. states, plus Alaska and Hawaii. Only Canada and Mexico are currently Bo Stegall | the collection® extension for International customers and shipping.
For any questions on how to order or the status of an order, please contact Bo Stegall | the collection® Customer Service ,Monday to Friday 8:30-17:30, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bo Stegall | the collection® Professional
PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions outlined in this Loyalty Program agreement (the “Loyalty Agreement”) govern membership in the Bo Stegall | the collection® Professional Program (“Program”). Participants in the Program are subject to the terms and conditions herein.
1. MEMBERSHIP: The Program is offered at the sole discretion of The Hair Care Greenville, LLC. or its affiliates or subsidiaries (“Bo Stegall | the collection®” or “we”). Membership is open to individuals who are legal residents of the United States (including its territories and possessions) and at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the Member’s jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older. Membership in the Program is voluntary. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary in order to enroll in the Program. The Program is available to individuals for their personal use only and is limited to one account per individual. Corporations, associations or other groups may not enroll in the Program. Employees of Bo Stegall | the collection® and their dependents are not eligible to enroll in the Program. Bo Stegall | the collection® reserves the right to limit the number of participants in the Program.
2. MEMBERSHIP ENROLLMENT: Eligible individuals may enroll in the Program by visiting Moroccanoil.com (collectively, the “Site”), creating an account, and joining the Program. Individuals who already have an account on the Site are automatically enrolled in the Program. You may be required to provide your full name, telephone number, mailing address, email address, and other type of personal information and to create a password in order to enroll. Once you provide this information, you will be enrolled in the Program and provided a Member account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your account information and for updating it as required. Members must provide the required information to be enrolled and to be eligible for benefits and rewards, such as free gifts with purchase (“Rewards”). Only one Member account may be associated with a single email address. In the event of a dispute over ownership of the Member account, the member will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of enrollment. For purposes of this Loyalty Agreement, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
3. PARTICIPATION: The Program is a rewards program that benefits its Members with points every time they shop. You may earn points (“Points”) for each dollar you spend on online transactions on Bo Stegall | the collection® website, excluding federal, state, and local taxes, shipping charges, employee discounts, commercial account purchases, charitable donations, returns, refunds, and items purchased with a gift card, merchandise credits or any Rewards or other awards (“qualifying purchases”). For your purchase to qualify to earn Points, you must be signed into your Member account at the time of purchase; or provide your Program member identification (that is, the email address you registered under the Program) when making a qualifying purchase. If you return items from a qualifying purchase, the appropriate number of Points will be automatically deducted from your account balance. Bo Stegall | the collection® may also, at its sole discretion, provide additional Points in connection with certain transactions and promotions. You are able to earn Points and reach Program loyalty tiers by making eligible purchases or taking certain other Program actions. Once you earn Points and reach a certain loyalty tier, you may be eligible for certain Rewards applicable to that tier, which may change from time to time and may be offered on a limited basis. Eligible purchases and other opportunities to earn Points and reach Program loyalty tiers will be posted on the Site or may be published through other media (for example, in marketing communications and social media). Visit our FAQs to learn more about earning points and reaching the Program loyalty tiers.
4. POINTS: Points have no cash value, are non-negotiable, and cannot be redeemed either in whole or in part for cash. Only the Member paying for products in a qualifying purchase may accumulate Points or Rewards. Points do not constitute property of any Member or other person and may not be brokered, bartered, pledged, gifted, sold or otherwise transferred for consideration, other than by Bo Stegall | the collection® or as expressly provided for in this Loyalty Agreement, and any receipt or use of Points in violation of the terms and conditions herein will render such Points void. Neither accounts nor Rewards or Points may be shared or combined. Points earned are not eligible for redemption for 72 hours once they are awarded. Points are not capable of being combined or transferred to any other type of Bo Stegall | the collection® promotion or award. After 12 months of inactivity, Points may expire. Inactivity is defined as a period in which a Member earns no Points or redeems no Points.
5. REWARDS AND REDEMPTION: The number of Points necessary to earn a Reward is determined by Bo Stegall | the collection® in its sole discretion and may be changed without prior notice to you. You may view how many Points you have accumulated by signing into your online Bo Stegall | the collection® account and visiting your account details. You may redeem Rewards by accessing your account at moroccanoil.com. Once you select your Reward, you will receive a unique code (“Code”), which you must enter at checkout with your purchase. Points used to redeem a Reward will be deducted from the total Points available in your Member account. Points may not be used towards purchases of Bo Stegall | the collection® gift certificates, charitable items, promotional value sets, sales tax, or shipping charges. We reserve the right to change Rewards, how you earn Points and reach each Program tier and how we evaluate and reward your eligible purchases and other Program activity. We reserve the right to place limits on the number of purchases or activities that are eligible for the Program or for any given tier, the number or types of Rewards you may receive or earn in any given tier, in a given time period or for the duration of the Program, or any combination thereof. Rewards can only be redeemed on the Site, unless otherwise expressly authorized by Bo Stegall | the collection®. You cannot combine Rewards with any other coupon or promotion. Rewards cannot be exchanged or returned for another product or service or a monetary refund. The products available through the Program are for your personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products you purchase or otherwise receive from us through the Program. We reserve the right, without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or any products to provide to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in a violation of this Loyalty Agreement. The Rewards and the Codes may expire in the event the Member does not redeem them in the 12 months following their issuance.
6. COMMUNICATION: As a member, you may periodically receive marketing emails from Bo Stegall | the collection® about the Program. You may opt-out of the marketing emails at any time, but operational emails will still be sent to you as it relates to your membership in the Program. Examples of these include the welcome email, Rewards updates, etc.
7. REWARDS ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Bo Stegall | the collection® reserves the right to cancel, modify or restrict any aspect of the Program at any time with or without notice. Membership in the Program may be revoked at any time. Membership is nontransferable. Any abuse of the Program, failure to follow any terms of the Program, or any misrepresentation may subject Members to revocation of Membership and will affect eligibility for further enrollment in the Program. Further, Bo Stegall | the collection® reserves the right to seek all remedies, whether available at law or at equity, criminal or civil, in the event Member defrauds or abuses the Program, fails to follow any terms of the Program, or makes any misrepresentation to Bo Stegall | the collection®. Program purchases, as reflected in Bo Stegall | the collection® records, shall be deemed correct and Bo Stegall | the collection® reserves the right to determine the qualification for any transaction and to correct or modify the Reward at any time based on Bo Stegall | the collection® records and calculation of account information. Bo Stegall | the collection® is not responsible for communications or Rewards lost due to an inaccuracy in or change of address or other contact information. The Program shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard to its conflict of laws and principles. Further, Members in the Program submit solely to the jurisdiction of state or local courts in the state of New York for adjudication of disputes arising from this Loyalty Agreement. Taxes on Rewards may apply where required by law. Any tax liability, including disclosure, is the sole responsibility of the Member. From time to time, Rewards balances and values will be updated in the Program. Please check your account details for the most up-to-date Point balances. Bo Stegall | the collection® may waive compliance with these terms and conditions in its sole discretion and may run promotions from time to time that provide enhanced benefits to select Members. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Bo Stegall | the collection® failure to exercise any of its rights under this Loyalty Agreement or its delay in enforcing or exercising any of those rights shall not constitute a waiver of such rights. If you have concerns that a purchase or other activity was not properly applied to your account, you should contact us by emailing email@example.com. Your email must specify your name and email address associated with the Program, the date of the Program activity, and the issue you encountered. For more information about the Program or your Member account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. TERMINATION: The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as Bo Stegall | the collection® at its sole discretion, elects to designate a termination date for the Program. In the event that the Program terminates, Bo Stegall | the collection® will notify you of the termination date. Bo Stegall | the collection® reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to expire a Member’s account after one year of account inactivity. No extensions, cash refunds or other exchanges will be allowed for Points that have been removed from an account based on inactivity. Bo Stegall | the collection® reserves the right to deactivate an Account in which Points were obtained as a result of fraudulent activity or technical failures of any kind. In order to reactivate an account, or if you want to cancel enrollment in the Program or request not to be communicated you must notify Bo Stegall | the collection® at email@example.com. All accrued Points will be lost if your Member account expires or is cancelled, and you will not be able to redeem any remaining Points for Rewards.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND ADDITIONAL TERMS: BY ENROLLING IN THE PROGRAM AND REDEEMING THE REWARDS, THE MEMBER AGREES THAT Bo Stegall | the collection® AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY MEMBERS OR ANY PERSON FOR, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN OR NEGLECTED TO BE TAKEN WITH REGARD TO THE PROGRAM, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ERRORS IN POSTING POINTS TO ACCOUNTS. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF, OR DELAY IN RECEIVING, ANY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION, DATA, CORRESPONDENCE, OR REWARDS; (B) THEFT OR UNAUTHORIZED REDEMPTION OF CREDITS OR REWARDS OR USE OF A REWARD CAUSED BY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF US OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS; (C) ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR (D ) ANY ERRORS PUBLISHED IN RELATION TO THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, ERRORS OF DESCRIPTION, AND ERRORS IN THE CREDITING OR DEBITING OF CREDITS FROM MEMBER ACCOUNTS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT, WITHOUT NOTICE, ANY ERRORS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DELAY IN OR FAILURE TO PERFORM DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ACT OF GOD, AND ACT OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTER, TERRORISM, OR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A THIRD PARTY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN THESE PROGRAM RULES, EVERYTHING REGARDING THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING THE SITE AND THE REWARDS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF MEMBER’S ENROLLMENT IN THE PROGRAM.